Looking for temporary part time and full time, self-motivated, energetic, positive, people-oriented candidates. Retail experience and plant knowledge is optional, but a positive, can-do attitude with a servants heart is required. The work is hard but we have lots of fun (also required). Duration is from April 1st to May 31st for most sites.
- - Enjoy working with people in an outdoor setting.
- - Have enthusiasm for helping customers.
- - Enjoy the outdoors, flowers, and gardens.
- - Be able to stand on your feet for extended periods of time, sometimes in challenging conditions.
- - Plant and gardening knowledge is not required but is preferred.
- - Minimum committment of 20 hours per week.
- - Be able to count change and maintain a balanced register.
- - Be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
Work hard, have fun, sell plants!
Please fill out the application and return in person (always best), by mail or by fax to:
Newburgh Country Store
224 West Jennings Street
Newburgh, IN 47630
Include a cover letter describing any special qualifications that may not be spelled out in the application.